Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival (DGAF) is recruiting a new Project & Communications Manager
Following a successful 40th Anniversary programme Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival (DGAF) is recruiting a new Project & Communications Manager
Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival is the largest rural Performing Arts Festival in Scotland. It has been running a highly successful Festival each May since 1979. In addition to the Festival, it now works with a network of local promoters, venues and community groups to provide high quality performances all year round, under the banner Dumfries & Galloway Arts Live.
Job Title: Project & Communications Manager
Hours of work: Full-time (35 hours per week). 18 Month Fixed Term Contract in the first instance.
Location: Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival Office, Gracefield Arts Centre, Dumfries
Responsible to: General Manager.
Responsible for: Freelance Staff
We are seeking to recruit a pro-active individual for our new Project & Communications Manager role, they will work closely with the General Manger to deliver high profile, quality local and national press and media campaigns for its Festival and year-round touring programme Arts Live.
The Successful candidate is required to have the following key skills:
• Develop and implement the communications strategies for all DGAF platforms
• Audience development and databases
• Monitoring and assessment of projects
• Experience in preparing brochure and marketing collateral
• Full driving licence and access to a car
• Press and marketing experience both on and off-line
• Excellent administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills
• A good knowledge of the contemporary performing arts scene
• Excellent communications and digital media skills
• Working with online media channels and website maintenance and development
• Knowledge of the region
If you wish to be considered for the post and would like an information and application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: 5pm on Thursday 31st October
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 13th November in Dumfries, 2pm onwards.