Each season the NRTF hosts online meetings so that our members can come together to discuss their upcoming season plans, ask questions and discuss how the sector can move forward.
These meetings are all held on zoom, and the meeting details and links are sent to the relevant members via our Friday bulletin the week prior. If you are not a member of the NRTF but would like to join one of the below meetings please complete this form to be emailed the zoom details.
You can find out more about joining the NRTF here.
- Tuesday 14th September, 2pm: Promoters Meeting
- Tuesday 21st September, 2pm: Schemes Meeting
- Tuesday 28th September, 2pm: Artists Meeting
- Friday 30th September, 11am: NRTF AGM, more information here
- Tuesday 5th October, 2pm: What Next? Rural All Hands – This meeting is open to anyone invovled in the rural or rural touring sector.
Date Correction: Please note, an earlier version of this notice incorrectly stated the date as Friday 30th September, this has now been corrected to Thursday 30th September.
The AGM of the National Rural Touring Forum will take place on Thursday 30th September, 11 am, Online via Zoom (link will be sent to members of NRTF 1 day Prior).
The minutes from the 2020 AGM meeting can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3k6f0ubdzv54ft/AGM%20Minutes%202020.docx?dl=0
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81254582173?pwd=d0ppN0tzK2UvZ1B5dlExd1UrbC9jZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5458 2173
- Meeting open
- Attendance & Apologise
- Minutes of last AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Annual Trustee Report
- Annual Accounts
- Appointment of auditors: Re-appoint Aspley’s, 21 Bampton Street, Tiverton EX16 6AA
- Motion to make a change in MOA’s
- Close meeting