The National Rural Touring Forum conference is a mix of conference sessions and showcasing. It is a conference for Schemes, Promoters, cultural organsiations, rural industry and Artists
About the Conference
The conference is a chance for the Rural Touring and Arts sector to get together via talks, speakers, networking, and performance showcasing. The delegates get to disseminate resources and learn together.
Every time our conference happens the sector goes back enthused, encouraged, and stronger. It is a place to meet like-minded fellow practitioners, generate partnerships, and project development.
“Loved it all they got it spot on!”
“These conferences are always great, inspiring and refreshing. It was one of the best ever, despite the horrendously long, hot”
“My first visit to the conference incredible people ‘doing and sharing’ with such passion and knowledge. Best conference I have been to here professional and non
professional programmers are on an equal footing, so inspiring a glimpse of how the world should be”
NRTF aspires to be bold in the following areas:
- High-quality professional arts experiences suited to local needs and interests
- Fair partnerships between communities, organisations, artists and public bodies
- Creative diversity in artistic programming and among our audiences
- Creative innovation in arts practice, management, and policy
- Maintaining and developing our unique relationship with thousands of community volunteers
- Developing an appropriate mindset for NRTF’s role as a strategic and national leader.