Each season the NRTF hosts online meetings so that our members can come together to discuss their upcoming season plans, ask questions and discuss how the sector can move forward.
These meetings are all held on zoom, and the meeting details and links are sent to the relevant members via our Friday bulletin the week prior. If you are not a member of the NRTF but would like to join one of the below meetings please complete this form to be emailed the zoom details.
You can find out more about joining the NRTF here.
- Tuesday 14th September, 2pm: Promoters Meeting
- Tuesday 21st September, 2pm: Schemes Meeting
- Tuesday 28th September, 2pm: Artists Meeting
- Friday 30th September, 11am: NRTF AGM, more information here
- Tuesday 5th October, 2pm: What Next? Rural All Hands – This meeting is open to anyone invovled in the rural or rural touring sector.
Date Correction: Please note, an earlier version of this notice incorrectly stated the date as Friday 30th September, this has now been corrected to Thursday 30th September.
The AGM of the National Rural Touring Forum will take place on Thursday 30th September, 11 am, Online via Zoom (link will be sent to members of NRTF 1 day Prior).
The minutes from the 2020 AGM meeting can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3k6f0ubdzv54ft/AGM%20Minutes%202020.docx?dl=0
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81254582173?pwd=d0ppN0tzK2UvZ1B5dlExd1UrbC9jZz09
Meeting ID: 812 5458 2173
- Meeting open
- Attendance & Apologise
- Minutes of last AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Annual Trustee Report
- Annual Accounts
- Appointment of auditors: Re-appoint Aspley’s, 21 Bampton Street, Tiverton EX16 6AA
- Motion to make a change in MOA’s
- Close meeting
The NRTF recognises that this continues to be a difficult time for individual artists, creative freelancers, arts organisations and everyone involved in the rural touring sector. Last year, as a gesture of solidarity, we announced associate membership to the NRTF was free for a year. We are delighted to be extending this offer for another year for anyone eligible for a level three membership (individual artists, producers and none regularly funded performing companies).
Membership to the NRTF is open to anyone interested in rural touring, regardless of previous experience. Membership will allow you to access all of our resources, receive the weekly bulletin which contains the latest sector opportunities and news. Members automatically receive details for our monthly member meetings, create a profile on the NRTF website, and share news to other members via the discussion boards.
If you are not sure if you are eligible for the free membership level, or are a larger performing company who wish to continue being members of the NRTF but will struggle to cover your annual fee this year please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For existing eligible members, when you’re current membership comes up for renewal, you will automatically be sent an email to renew. If you are already registered as a level 3 (individual artist, small company, producer) the membership fee will automatically be set at £0. For those of you who have been members for several years, you may find your membership level has been set as ‘Level 4’ which is intended for larger, regularly funded performing companies and organisations – if this is not you, or you are a larger company but would struggle to cover your regular fee please contact us on email@example.com. Please note that depending on the membership type you register for effects the resources you can access, the bulletin and member meeting invitations you receive.
New members – How to register
- Go to our website https://www.ruraltouring.org/buy-membership/
- Choose the type of member you are from the list
- Fill in all the information you are asked for in the sign-up form
- The membership fee will automatically be £0 for eligible member types. If you find there is a fee applied at checkout which would be unfeasible for your organisation, please contact us directly. Wherever possible we will discount fees as needed.