- Application deadline 26th August, 5pm.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an audition on 10th Sept in Woking, from 10.30-1.30pm, venue tbc. Travel expenses will be covered for those travelling from outside of the county.
- 10th – 14th Oct – rehearsal. Studio-based (near Woking) & in 2 libraries in Croydon
- 30th Jan – 3rd Feb 2023 – rehearsal. Studio-based (near Woking)
- 6th – 10th Feb – production support for performances of The Story Detectives in school halls across Surrey.
£575 + Holiday Pay at 12.07% for each week. Travel/any accommodation expenses required for work outside of London will also be covered.
For more info about this role and to apply please see full details here: https://madebykatiegreen.co.uk/blog/post.php?s=2022-07-15-join-the-story-detectives
We don’t want the application process to present any barriers to you being able to make an application, so please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any of this information supplying in a different format or have questions, or if you would like to make your application in a different way.
We want our creative team to reflect the communities with which we work. We actively encourage applications from performers of Black, Asian or other Global Majority ethnicities, those living with disabilities, who are neurodiverse, from low-income backgrounds, and who identify as LGBTQI+, and welcome applications from all artists.
Image by Alex Brenner; Performers Amarnah Amuludun and Megan Griffiths